Translate

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Bread Box and Milk Jugs..

I love Lehman's Amish Store ... It has everything you would ever want for non-electric "stuff".  My sweet DH found the breadboxes one day and asked if I would like to have one and you can guess what I said.. :)  And I do love it ..

I've been keeping dry milk on hand and making it up as I needed it for years.  Lately.. after the doctor told me I was so deficient in Vitamin D that it was almost nil.. I've been drinking a lot of milk every day.  I started mixing up 2 quarts at a time of the dry milk and adding a little 1/2 and 1/2 to it. The 1/2 and 1/2 adds back the cream and makes the taste so much better.

I guess my sweet DH got tired of constantly moving the pitcher to get to what he needed in the fridge and he asked if I would like some real milk jugs... Blimey.. I didn't even know they made these anymore!   And I do love them!

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm already tired of all the political stuff... sigh   Seems to get worse every 4 years.. sigh again..

Have a wonderful day!  :)

No comments: