Translate

Monday, March 26, 2018

Today's the Day!

All of the negative news about Facebook has had a bit of an impact around our house.  Today is the day that my facebook activities end.  I'm sad.  I love my friends, watching my children's posts and see photos of my grandchildren and great grandchildren.  It is a very difficult thing to give up. 

But..

I would kinda like to keep peace in the household..lol   Enough said.

We have been here in our new home 9 months now and it has been a definite up and down transition.  Old friends have been missed terribly and new friends made.  The roller coaster of "Do you want to move back?" or "Do you want to stay here?" ...  At the age we are now it's not  a surprise.  Change of any kind is a difficult proposition.  But the decision has been made and all is settling into it's proper perspective.  :)

It's almost time again for the "Fairy Ring" of mushrooms that would come after every rain last year.  Have to say I love it...lol   Fairies are one of my favorite things.  :)   I find it curious .. to say the least... that even when the mushrooms are not there, the grass is a bit of a different color inside that ring.  You can still see where it is.. hmm




We took out the old cellar that required a pump to keep the water out.. the water level here is so high that anything underground usually requires a pump.  We put a new cellar into the center of the garage... we don't have to get wet to go to the cellar.. :)   A good thing.  The bad thing.. we had to widen the garage door so both cars could get in without running over it.   Have to say that with tornado season upon us I am tooooo happy to have it. 

Tomorrow... our screened in back porch.  I just know you are enthralled and can't wait to see and hear about it.. roflol  Anyway,  The weather man keeps saying we are in for some rain, but I really have seen nothing more than what our sprinkler system put out.. hmmph .. 

Hello to all my buddies.. sending hugs out to everyone out there.  Hope your Spring is looking wonderful.. :) 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you get my other comment?

Unknown said...

Prob not. What I said was . Can't wait for the porch!👍😁💛🙌😊

Linda S. said...

Dianne Nash... you are such a SPECIAL PERSON! You can make my day with just one smile! I'll work on that porch bit so maybe it won't be totally boring.. lol