Translate

Thursday, June 23, 2022

24 Days & DH's Day 1

Well, it's been 24 days without a cigarette. I have to say that I do NOT miss the hacking cough, the smell, the ashes mess, the interruption to run outside and smoke, finding the smoking section of a restaurant. I have missed the time spent on the porch with DH in the mornings and throughout the day. Today will his first day using the patch and quitting. This is a very good thing.
It's actually thundering outside as I post this. What a great sound! We are supposed to get an inch of rain today and that would be wonderful.
I had my second visit with the cardiologist. Tests were done... etc.. etc.. An appointment has been made with another cardiologist to have a cardiac cath done on Tuesday.
In the meantime, I have been crocheting a bit. Small projects that can be finished quickly. 

No comments: