Translate

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Crocheted Thimble Bag


One of the comments on my old Fabric Follies blog asked for the pattern for the crocheted thimble bag that I made last winter for Grandma Ingram's thimble. Since I have never gotten around to writing down the pattern, I will put some links up for crocheted thimble bags.
There are a couple found at CQ Mag Online . The pattern is here. It is not shown with beads, but could easily have beads added. Another is by Becky Dwyer and also is not shown with beads, but here also the beads would be easy to add. The pattern is shown here. I hope these help.  And perhaps now I will make more of an effort to get this pattern down in writing..grin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Linda for posting these sites.
I still think your thimble bag far more lovely , but this will give me somewhere to start - grin-
I love your Blog !
Thanks Again
kfon2