Translate

Thursday, June 23, 2022

108° .... Phew.. Good Time to Spin .

When DH came in yesterday from coffee with the guys, he said the bank temperature sign said 108°. I personally wouldn't know since the closest to outdoors I went was to take a few things to my workroom quickly and shut the door behind me as I left. :O) The silk/merino mix that I bought in Tucson at Grandma's Spinning Wheel has been spun into a 14 wpi 2 ply yarn. When I have plied what is on this spindle I am hoping to have enough for a light, lacy scarf. I love this stuff... The silk gives it a wonderful sheen and the softness just makes me want to walk around with it glued to my cheek...lol If you have read my blog for a long time, you know that I started this blog blogging about embroidery and ribbon embroidery. 

No comments: