Translate

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Finished Lace Weight Yarn...


I finished spinning the small sample of roving that came with the BFL roving that I ordered from funky carolina... Carrie always adds a bit of another kind of roving or something in another color. I'm not familiar enough to know what this roving was, but it is so soft and blissful that I will have to find out! This yarn is triple plied (Andean) and measures at 1mm in size. I have no idea what I will do with it...


We have rain in the forecast for today, but then we did yesterday too but the clouds divided and went around us. The minimal cloud cover didn't do much for the humid high 90's we had, but have to admit it was better than the low 100's we've had.
Edited: .. This is not Andean plied.... It is Navajo plied!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For a beginning spinner, you do great work. The yarn is lovely, swatch a bit with it and it will tell you what it wants to become. BFL is a lovely fiber to spin, I will have to get some at Rhinebeck in nice colorways. I think I have some dark brown natural locks somewhere in the stash that I haven't spun yet.