- It's raining outside... a soft, easy rain that is saturating the ground. Very good for the St. Augustine sod we had laid last month. It seems that one good rain is better than all the city water in the world.
- Ice... I can't imagine what it must have been like to have lived without ice.
- The color blue... my sweet DH's favorite.
- Flour tortillas... heat with butter in a skillet, turn 'em over and sprinkle all over with cinnamon/sugar...when light brown on that side just fold it over and put it on a plate... dig in... yum...yum..
- Memorabilia... those little things given to us that are a reminder of the thoughtfulness of those we hold dear.
- Fingers... so much accomplished with them.
- Throw pillows...comfort in a small package.
- Ancestors... good, bad, indifferent.... they made us who we are.
- Music... a gift from the gods...
- Dust bunnies... a reminder that we have a home to clean.
- Mississippi Squirrel Revival by Ray Stevens... brings out the peals of laughter from young and old alike.
- Children... always a source of laughter and joy and all things new and wonderful...
This is my late brother's granddaughter, Marli.. isn't she a jewel? ;o)
And this is Jayke... my late brother's other granddaughter... such a little beauty... ;o)
And here's a thought to ponder...
Aerodynamically the bumblebee should not be able to fly... but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway. ..... Mary Kay Ash
Hope your Sunday is wonderful. ;o)