Translate

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Hello, again.....



Spring is springing and I have to say it cannot come too soon for me.  The snow was lovely, the cold temps made eating home made soup wonderful and the warmth of sitting with DH watching tv was great... but ....  the sight of this lovely yellow as I look out the office window almost made my heart flop...lol







The work on our house can finally regain a little momentum and possibly we will be able to move the last of March...or not...   Now it all depends on the rain..  We REALLY want to keep Mother Nature happy right now.. ;o)







Just wanted to leave you with kisses.. ;o)... that would be TEA KISSES..

I hope you have a wonderful day.  It looks like it will be a warm, sunshiny day here in North Texas.  Hope it is for you too. 

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm glad you are back - I was getting a little concerned about you! The daffodils are beautiful. Ours are also in bloom. One of my favorite times of year - maybe with a wee less rain though! :)

sheepthrills said...

I've never commented before...sorry. but I do enjoy your blog and I too was a little concerned about your absence. Hope you have good weather so that your move goes smoothly (hope we all have good weather for that matter).