Translate

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

It's Been a While....


Hello everyone... It's been a while. I got totally caught up in Facebook and being able to talk almost instantly with my family that ... well... you could say that I grew addicted...lol Anyway, hopefully the new is about off it and things will get back to normal. ;o)

We had our first snow last month...very unusual for this time of year. I don't mind the snow or bad weather as long as I don't have to go out in it..




Christmas was good... Sons in from Arizona and daughter and her family in from Oklahoma for a bit... Another bit of wonderment.. Her oldest son was married over the holidays. On the 30th. Wow! Doesn't seem possible. Just yesterday I was sitting in the nursery in Kentucky and feeding him a bottle... Congratulations again, Will and Savannah...





Will and Steven are two of the four grandsons that we have in the military. Steven ( in the dress uniform) will be leaving before long for Afghanistan. Will will finish training and will then head for Iraq. May the world soon regain some sanity.......

No comments: