Translate

Thursday, July 01, 2010

What's up with my Blogger comments?

I clicked when I should have clacked a day or so ago when I was checking the new designs for Blogger and found myself  with a new look whether I wanted it or not...lol   Isn't it always the way with curiosity?  Anyway, I find that with a little tweaking I really do like the new look... even better than the old one.  There's just one problem... my comments are not showing up at all.  ?????  I have it set up to send comments to me as e-mail, so I know I have some.  I have even answered with a comment... but they don't show up.  Anyone have any ideas what to do about that?  I've tried everything I can think of... sigh

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Testing, 1, 2, 3. I tried to comment twice yesterday and it didn't work. So, here goes again! :)

Kristy said...

YEAH! It worked!