Translate

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Welcome, Little Levi.. ;o)

Good morning all... What a lovely sunrise this morning!  The picture just doesn't do it justice.
We had a little rain yesterday, but not much.  It's really nice to see everything green for a little longer. 

My Aunt Edna and Uncle Bobby have a brand new (their first) great grandson.  His name is Levi and he was born yesterday morning.  What a little cutie he is!  My the time does fly... I carried little Levi's grandfather around when he was tiny...walking the floor with him until he would go to sleep...

Not much crafting going on this week.  Plans are being made for the July Craft Saturday at the museum.  Nothing set in stone yet, but lots of ideas. 

I'm loving this... ;o)  This is a magnetic board from Knit Picks that my friend Marianne gave to me.  I've wanted one for quite a while... just never seemed to be the right time to order it.  And it works every bit as well as I hoped it would.  Thanks, Marianne.. ;o)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Love the new look of the blog! Now that you have one of those Knit Picks magnetic boards, you can get cranking on a shawl! :)