Translate

Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer, The Class and the Crepe Myrtles...



It's hot outside. As a result there is a lot of staying inside or doing the smart thing.... run to the car and jump in..drive to point B and jump out... run to the door of said point B. Thank goodness for the intermittent showers we've had.
The class at the museum is done.. ;o) It went really well and everyone had fun. The bad thing is that I was so busy I forgot to take pictures until everyone was gone! This is my friend Marianne (in white t-shirt) and Jessica helping me put everything away. Fun day..;o) Now to come up with something creative for next month... thinking along the lines of Beaded Wishes...




It's funny that since we have stopped feeding the birds..(due to an infestation of mice in the shop where the food was kept)... it seems that now the grapes actually have a chance to fruit. I think the Cardinals were eating them and feeding them to their babies before they had a chance to grow. Personally I would rather have the Cardinals...lol... but not real happy with the mice... soooo






The Crepe Myrtles are beginning to bloom and I love it. They are one of my favorite flowering bushes of all time... and the color of ours really shines against all that green in the meadow.
As we drive through town it just make for something beautiful to see in almost every block of town.
We are expecting our son and daughter in law from Michigan next week so this will be a week of cleaning...lol I can hardly wait for them to get here. And there is a possibility... perhaps...that the beautiful tiny granddaughter will get to come visit too.
Hope you have a lovely day... and week.. ;o)







No comments: