Translate

Thursday, February 02, 2012

And How Time Flies....

I haven't died... I promise...

But I have found a "new" way to fix eggs..




These are called  1) baked eggs, 2)shirred eggs, 3) sheared eggs... and I love them.  This was yesterday's breakfast.  Chopped up ham in the bottom of a Pam sprayed individual oval baking dish.  I used this one..
After the Pam... chopped deli ham, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped onion,  2 eggs beaten, more cheddar cheese,  tomato slices... baked in a 350° oven for 15 minutes or until knife stuck in center comes out clean.  My goodness.. so wonderful..

Today I put (pre-cooked)bacon and cheese on the bottom, two eggs (not beaten) , more cheddar cheese and had it with the last of my guacamole  and one piece of toast...  yum yum

I have been dieting a bit again.  Have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks... I'm sure it's just water weight, so we'll see what the next 3 weeks do...

Life has been busy, but no more than usual.  I have had pain injections for my back in the last 6 weeks and am amazed at the way they help!   Dr. Amhan says they will wear off and this will be an ongoing thing...but I DON'T MIND  how many times I have to go back!  This is great!

I hope you have a great day.. and I'll be back sooner.. ;o)

No comments: