Translate

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Watercolors...Inspired by Rose Ann Hayes


 I guess seeing all the wonderful art that Aunt Betty brought to the Ingram Arts Show kinda made me want to try my hand at it.  So I began to look at some of the YouTube tutorials on watercolor and decided to give it a go.. ;)  These are definitely beginner's work, but I find it fun to do.  Since my back and hip make it difficult to spin sometimes, this is the perfect substitute.

 
 These three pics are efforts to try to paint glass container and water.. as well as the flowers.  They were inspired by the beautiful work of Rose Ann Hayes and if you click Here you can go to her galleries and see the beauty that she can capture on paper. 


These three florals will be hung above our guest room bed. 







This little miniature and the poppies below are 2x3 inches in size and were done for my daughter who is building her own miniature house. 









The sun has shown it's face this morning..for the first time in a couple of days.  It's going to be a warm day and possibly a little rain. I noticed that my forsythia has tiny leaves and many buds on it.. ask me if that makes me happy!!  This will be the first year for it and I'm so looking forward to it blooming...

I hope you have a wonderful day!!




No comments: