Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Bob Burridge ... Artist Series on You Tube

I've mentioned before that I have fallen in love with watercolor.  The problem I've run into is how to afford to frame all these many, many pictures that I paint.  Even if I want to sell them, showing them is very difficult without frames.  Well... I've found the perfect thing!

Around the bush way of telling you... I'm always on YouTube watching art videos.  Today I ran onto a guy that is fabulous... and has great ideas.  His name is Bob Burridge .. he has a web page here..  and he posts "how to" videos on YouTube.  He has well over 100 videos and they are filled with great ideas for everything from collage to spray paint to watercolor to oils to acrylics.. and more. 

Here's what I found today.  How to cheaply "frame" your work if you use a lot of paper for your art.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJqIuSzyLc0   I am definitely going to do this with a lot of mine. 
This was done using his method of painting people.  So EASY!  I love this.  I don't have any canvases right now in multiple sizes, but you can bet that when Hobby Lobby opens on April 2nd ... I will  have.  :) 

The weather is cool this morning.  Can't sit out on the porch for breakfast, but will later on today.  I hope you give Bob Burridge a try.. his use of collage in his work is fabulous... Dianne Nash.. :)

Hugs.. Have a great day

No comments: