Translate

Friday, June 09, 2006

Every Day Stuff

Dropped Chuck an email today. Haven't heard from him in a couple of months, and Iraq is in such turmoil that we worry a bit. Got pics of Dustin (in Iraq) the other day from Donna on Yahoo Pictures. (Sooo good... he looks great!) My friend Deb is gone to Kentucky and she dropped me an email update on their trip yesterday. Was feeling a little overwhelmed with all the newsletters and membership cards and Tom emailed me a wonderful pick-me-up "thanks" note. It turns out our "Oriole" at the Sonic is not an Oriole at all, so we went online to see what kind of bird it might be... haven't found it yet! Found a wonderful antiquing site the other day (link from Deb) called Tias.com... great stuff. DH checks some our utility bills online each month... so much better than waiting for our erratic mail to come. Aunt Edna posted this pic of Uncle Bobby on her blog Contemporary Musings and my day was made! When Phil and Loretta were here, they got me hooked on Food Network.com where Phil downloads all kinds of recipes that are terrific..
This list could go on and on... I think the whole point of it is.... Sometimes I think that perhaps too much time is spent in the position of this bear clipart...grin But then as I look at all the good things that can be accomplished, the pc begins to look better and better and I think... how long would it take for all these things to happen (and could they happen) without it!! Just thinkin'.

No comments: