Translate

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

What a Stash!


Over the next few days, I will be putting up pics of some more of the things that Deb gave me out of the crocheted doily stash that she has... I really like this Irish Rose table topper. I'm not sure yet whether I will put it on the dining room table or use it somewhere else.
On other notes... I still am not sure whether the RRL has made it to Gainesville or not. I will call tonight to see.
We spent yesterday running around the Texhoma area delivering broken lawnmowers... ugh.. The Husqvarna broke right in the middle of mowing the valley. The Dixon was already down with a flat and a belt, so that had to be taken into Oklahoma to the dealer for repair. And to do this, we had to rent a small trailer... what a day!
The good news is that after a day like that one, coming home is always good.

No comments: