Translate

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Cream of Wheat


Remember those days when you'd get up in the morning and fix a quick bowl of Cream of Wheat (hopefully without really huge lumps) for the kids ... then you'd sit down and scrape the pan for your own breakfast after they were off to school? No?... well that's what happened at our house... About a year and a half ago I came across some "instant" Cream of Wheat, had to have it and it has sat in the cabinet all this time.

Today was the day... had to have it.. (and yes, the diet is in the trash until some of the stress is over... I know ... I know... any excuse...whatever...) so I made me some...

Either a year and a half in the cupboard or my dead and dying taste buds have done something really bad to Cream of Wheat....! This will be a not again happening thing!

Oh.. and one more thing... It would be real good if you just think of those chips in the bowl as highlights from the flash on the camera... ok?

No comments: