Translate

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

MRI Results Good! Making Body Powder...



The MRI results came back good... no cancer. Will have to retest in 6 months to monitor everything. All is good...




This morning I ran out of powder. So a quick run through to make some more.... I knew I was getting low, so when I last went to buy groceries I found this corn starch that was cheaper, sooo I bought it just for this purpose.


I empty the corn starch into the large plastic bag. Add in a large serving spoon (about 1/4 cup) of rice flour. I added to the mixture in the bag a few drops of melissa essential oil, jasmine essential oil and a bit of some hair shine that has a nice scent. If you have a favorite perfume or cologne, you can spray several sprays into the mixture and close it up... the scent will adhere to the powder. After the additions of whatever you would like to scent it with, zip the bag up and shake to mix.


You may prefer to let this set up for a few days to allow the scent to disperse through the powder. Since I was completely out, I went ahead and put some in my powder container.
Yum, yum... and sooo easy...

No comments: