Translate

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Finished



The Banjo Clock is finished and hanging on the wall. And isn't it lovely! DH spent lots of time in my work room with the doors open because of the sanding and sealing, staining and finishing. But all was well worth it... The caring and joy he puts into his clocks simply ooze back out and make you happy just looking at them.

And now the monster has been created...lol Another clock kit arrived at the door yesterday... This one will be more difficult and have many more pieces... I think he has found his niche.


Remember this?
This is the crazy quilt block that I started 2 years ago to commemorate the wedding of our son to his partner of 11 years. I wanted it to be so perfect that I felt that whatever I did to it was never quite good enough, so it finally found itself a place and just stayed hid out in my workroom. I came across it day before yesterday and after not seeing it for a while, I realized it was quite lovely... and finished it! The only thing that may be added is some stitching around the border.
I finally broke down and turned on the air conditioner in my work room. There are just too many things that I want to do out there. ;o)
Had my 18th molar pulled a couple of weeks ago. Thought it would never stop bleeding..but found out one thing for sure. The wet tea bag did stop the bleeding. I was amazed. Back to the dentist yesterday and we're back to the old anesthetic and deep scaling and scraping. YUK!

No comments: