Translate

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ask Me How I Feel Today...


Today I feel like I have been run over by a truck...

Yesterday was spent sitting in a room at the allergists office from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and getting shots every 1/2 hour until 12 and then every hour until 2... This is called a Rush. This is supposed to be worth 6 months of weekly allergy shots if you go every week.






The pic above is of the left arm. Ten shots in this one. The one on the right is of the right arm. This is the very last shot... only one on this arm. I sure am glad I chose not to put that one on the left arm too...lol


He also found that I have a sinus infection...boooo. Anyway, I had no idea I would feel this badly the day after!


The thing is that I spent the day knitting on DH's socks, my Falling Waters Scarf, spinning with the hand spindle trying to make enough singles to dye different colors for embroidery on my Nine Patch Hand Woven... I had plenty to do.....


Off to spend the day in my chair... Tomorrow will definitely be better...

No comments: