Translate

Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28, 2010


I could think of no title for this post. I really like the format of a journal, but I don't like the idea of using someone else's and therefore having to link back to their site. I don't know why that is... I just don't. Probably because my memory has taken a hike and sometimes I forget...leaving me feeling like I have committed the unforgivable sin... ;o) I will keep working on it and come up with something....

The Memorial Service for my brother was yesterday and went well. It was good to see everyone and learn that Curtis and Rosalie will be moving closer in a few weeks. We will even be able to visit after being apart for the last 40 years... ;o) How cool is that?

We are considering an e-store on ebay to sell books... not that we would ever have excess books...lol Stay tuned... more on that as the story breaks.. ;o)

The office floor is fixed at last... no more loose tiles. Just hope this spring is not as wet as last spring and maybe it will stay that way. DH says that if it does it again all the concrete under there will have to come out and be replaced.

Why are they allowed to have so much bone ground up in hamburger? I just want to know. Don't they ever have teeth break while eating a hamburger... ????? sigh

No comments: