Translate

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Needlebook Finished




My first needlebook is finished. I debated about doing more stitching on it, but decided that if I use it, I don't want to have to worry about catching the threads, so this is quite simple. I added pockets to the inside for the needle threader and thimble, or possibly thread. It was quite simple to do since I used felt. All in all, I am quite thrilled with it and think these may just make some really nice Christmas trinkets.
The flash on my camera is too bright and when I do the correction in my photo program, the yellow turns a bit green...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually take photo by the window without the flash.
It better than taking it outside because it is usually too bright.

Linda S. said...

I finally figured that out.. And finally figured out how to turn off the flash! How do you get the feathered edge and the shadow on your pictures? And what is your server... can't find it using infoseek.