Translate

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Look What I Found!


First, let me say that our 1st Annual Spring Cleaning Sale has been a great success. Much time, stress and hard work went into it by several people and the Chapter is approximately $800.00 better off to this point. The sale won't end until 3pm this afternoon, so maybe we will hit the $1000.00 mark we were working toward. Yayyyy!!

Now to the important part (grin).... in 1964 my sophomore home economics class sold these cookbooks to make money for some project or other.. I can't remember now. My mom bought the Salads cookbook on the left in the photo. She gave it me about 4 or 5 years ago and as you can see, it has been used a lot in the past 40 years or so. I was so surprised to find the Casseroles cookbook that I grabbed it up as soon as I saw it. What a find.

No comments: