Translate

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Time is Getting Away!

Time is getting away from me...but to that in a minute..
I really like the way this piece of clipart looks like a quilt block.. don't you think? The textures and the way everything is fitted together is very interesting..grin (I know.. I'm sick! add a few beads and a bit of embroidery and everything looks like a quilt..grin)
Anyway, the LRRP newsletter needs to be done and we don't have all we need yet. Jerry and I are talking about moving to Oklahoma to help a bit with our taxes. The VVA Spring Clean Up Sale is this weekend and we (of course) are running into a few obstacles. Our son is planning to visit from Michigan the beginning of next month. Three of the LRRP members are planning to come early for the reunion to stay for a couple of days to visit before the reunion itself begins on the last weekend of June. We are (by the way) hosting this reunion in Dallas. And I still can't vacuum....ughhh
Maybe I need a nice cup of cammomile tea...hmmmm

1 comment:

Mariella said...

Love this "collage" of blues! It's a great inspiration for a quilt, knitted, crocheted or sewn!