Translate

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cool Rain


It's been a lovely couple of days. Cool, slow rain...temps in the 70s and 80s. Lovely.

Off to the cardiologist tomorrow.. CT Angiogram.. just checking. Should know the results by the beginning of next week.


This doctor is one that when you go for an appointment, make sure you have enough of something to keep you busy for at least 4 hours. They have grown accustomed to my spinning...grin And speaking of which, I don't think I will ever get the Corriedale that I dyed spun into that sock yarn I really wanted. Of course, if I have very many more of these appointments, it may be done before I know it...lol




DH has finished his clock. It turned out really lovely and looked so good on the wall! But there is something wrong with the speaker for the chimes, so that part of it had to come out and is now on it's way back to the factory. Hopefully the new part will be here within a few days.




I found this Stephen King book on sale for $3.99. Naturally I grabbed it right up. It bears an uncanny resemblance to "The Stand" in the plot line and the characters. After learning not long ago that many authors have "ghost writers" that write the
story after the "author" gives them the outline and plot, this one makes me wonder if it really was Stephen that wrote it... This is not to say that I didn't enjoy it... it just didn't seem to be of the same quality as his others...



No comments: