Translate

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Hello, Hermine and Cafe Press Impressions




Occasionally a swath of the hurricanes that hit the coast of Texas will swing up here and we'll get rain...sometimes lots of rain.  As far as I have heard, we here in North Central Texas have had pretty steady gentle rain, but no hard downpours.  This is the perfect rain... just enough to fill your hair with fairy diamonds.   ;o)



I haven't mentioned it, but I've opened a Cafe Press shop for Fabric Follies Two... and that's what it's called... Fabric Follies Two.  I decided that before I said anything about it I would order some of it and see if the quality was as good as I would like.  So far, I've ordered and received 2 mugs, 1 set of postcards and 1 journal.  I am really impressed with the quality.  

This is the first one I ordered.  The pic on this one is of the first crazy quilt block I ever made.  The colors are great and image is clear.  But I hadn't quite figured our how to make the image wrap around, so I did another image.






This one is the pic of the bottlebrush bush that was outside our motel in El Cajon, CA.  It did much better.  With the mug, I also added postcards and a journal.



The quality of these is wonderful.  I have been so impressed .. ;o)  I don't know what I expected, but this wasn't it.  So now I will go ahead and mention the Cafe Press Shop..lol 






Looks to be a busy day ahead... Good day for cleaning out my work room... again.. ;o)

Hope all is good for you today.

No comments: