Translate

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

emusic.com ... hmmmm

I've been downloading books and music from emusic.com for the last couple of years.  For the most part, I've loved it.  Lately there seems to be some kind of "conspiracy" to make things as hard as possible for me..lol   I've had to use customer support at least 3 times to make things work and I have to say that every time they have been wonderful.  But.. it sure gets tiresome. 

I went yesterday to audible.com and spoke to one of their representatives online for a bit.  They offered a month free trial.  They only do books... no music.  Not too thrilled about that part.  Since audible is an  Apple site whatever I download will not be compatible with my Coby... that's two strikes against.  But I thought.. Oh well, I'll try it anyway since I'm having so much trouble with emusic right now.  Well.. hmmmph   The free trial offer was for one book.  I downloaded the one book.. and the Audible Downloader.  As of today.. 7:34 am... I still cannot find the book I "think" I downloaded.. :( 

Oh well.. I did get Murder as a Fine Art by David Morrell put on my cds at last.  Even put them in a book binding.  That's what getting up at 3am and not having Facebook does..lol   

Have much to do today, so will get up and at least put forth some effort... Have a safe and happy day. ♥

No comments: