Translate

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Phew!!

I'm tired today.  Yesterday was an exciting, wonderful.. "I get to see my Dear Daughter, Dear GrandSon and his baby.. my Dear Great Grandson".. kind of day.  I just don't think babies can be any sweeter than when they are yours.. ;)

Meet Nathan.. :)



Older brother DGGS Lucas also had his picture taken, but he wasn't too happy about it. lol  Got to go to lunch with DGS and Lucas and what a joy that was.  Couldn't have been a better day.

This only required a 4 hour drive..2 ways.. lol  So 13 hours after I left,  I got back home last night.  But it was so worth it.

DGSons back surgery seems to be going well.  Of course he wasn't totally comfortable and still has to take pain meds, but the incision looks clean, dry and in good shape.  Hopefully after a few more days it will ease up even more for him.

Had terrible rain on the way home last night.  Downpour so heavy that if there had not been a big 18 wheeler in front of me with all those lights I would have had to pull over because I could hardly see the road.  This lasted for about 30 or 40 minutes, but finally slowed down as I got closer to home.  Whoever you are, kind sir, that was in that truck.. Thank you for being there and for not being one of those cowboy truck drivers who think they can manage that truck at 80 mph in any kind of weather.. :)

Gonna go rest and maybe nap the day away.. :)  Gonna give my honey a big hug and kiss because when I walked in the door last night at 7pm  he had supper ready.  And no.. you cannot have him. :)

Have a good Sunday.

No comments: