Translate

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mmmmm... Paul Anka

I'm on my second cup of coffee this morning.  Woke up around 4 or so and couldn't go back to sleep so I got up, emptied the dishwasher, took Sam out for his early morning wander around the back yard and banished Katie from the top of my desk. (Once again the speaker wires are chewed!)  :( 

I found the most wonderful Paul Anka album over on emusic.com a couple of days ago.  Just on a lark I decided to see what kind of new music he has recorded . (I had already downloaded Puppy Love, Diana and most of his early recordings)  Wow.. was I surprised.  The You Tube video posted just below this post.. It took me about 10 minutes to find it on emusic.com and download it.

The weather is cool enough now that I have dug out my plush robe to wear when I take Sam and Katie out.  Haven't looked to see if it is supposed to get warmer, but I think I heard my sweet DH talk about a little rain coming.  I'm sewing on the Big Blue Quilt and it's coming along.  I guess if I decide to hand quilt it my winter will be a very warm one.. ;)

Have a good day..

No comments: