Translate

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Peasant Wheat Bread ... Free Recipe

Beginning in January last year I decided to start cooking.  (Yes, I was already cooking... but I mean "cooking" ).   I came across this recipe for No Knead Bread in some way I can't remember.  I LOVE IT!!  The recipe is at Alexandra Cooks where she has photos for every step.  Her recipe is for regular white bread but she also has hints, tips and other things.  The recipe is on THIS PAGE.

While you're over there, have a look around.  She has some really wonderful recipes!

It's been quite nice the least few days here in North Texas.  Temps in high 50s to mid 70s.  Prior to that we had a truly unseasonable arctic front come through that was seriously out of character for us.  My grandmother always said that "If winter comes in like a lion, it will go out like a lamb."  We can surely hope so.. :)

Have a wonderful day.

No comments: