Translate

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Blah..Blah..Blah...

Did you know...
We spent the day running around ... did some Christmas shopping at the outlet mall with DH and DS.. It's no wonder I stay at home so much. Breaks my heart to go places that 10 years ago were brand new and roaring with customers only to see them today with the entire food court closed down and half the store fronts closed. What happens while I am hibernating in my craft room???
I've decided that I may have to return to my late teen early twenties habit of watching Young and the Restless... You know you're aging when you can tell people... "I saw the very first episode of Young and the Restless...and the next 5 years of it also!" It seems that while my head was stuffed in my sewing machine and yarn stash President Gerald Ford's son has been making a name for himself on the all time favorite daily soap! And I've missed it!
Mariella (of Knitting Nonni) and I were going to get together and actually meet face to face while she was visiting family, but we missed each other. Anyway, in spite of the colds they shared, it seems she enjoyed her visit with her family in Texas and that's all that really matters anyway...

No comments: