After a month of on again off again working on the Ranger newsletter, it is finally DONE! I did the Pack N Go on it, got the mailing list ready and it will be at the printer's tomorrow morning. WooHoo!
I think it may be time for another Things I Have to be Grateful For post....
- Cute clip art that makes me smile.
- Typing away with ALL my fingers and actually able to read it, too.
- That faint vision at the back of my eyes of my grandson smiling and saying "I might actually like doing this, Grandma".
- That other faint vision at the back of my eyes that shows the other grandson stirring shredded cabbage and making coleslaw.
- The color green.
- The shape of an oak leaf.
- Adhesive tape.
- Photos of the great grandsons!
- Coke art...
- Belly laughs
- Remote controls
- Post it Notes
I feel much better now...grin Nothing like a list to let you know just how much you really have to be grateful for!