Translate

Friday, March 07, 2008

Weigh In Day


Today is weigh in day.. DH and I decided that we would weigh in on Friday so here it is... Last Friday was 197 on our scales..would much prefer to use Dr. Truly's scales ;) ...but anyway... today was 193. I am finding it much easier this time than I thought to stay on the diet...what's not to love about it...


This is a ham salad that I made with ham, onions, boiled eggs, cheese, fresh mushrooms and a mix of Miracle Whip and real mayonnaise and served on crisp leaf lettuce with one small Roma tomato...yum yum. If I need something crisp & crunchy to go with the salad, I use pork rinds.


The hardest thing I have found is drinking my coffee with no sugar. But after a couple of weeks, I'm finding that it isn't half bad with real cream. Drinking tea without sugar hasn't ever been much of a problem, however I have always preferred to have it sweetened. And I decided that I wouldn't try to find an artificially sweetened drink this time... I just use bottled water and have done fine.


I will try to post weigh in every Friday...

No comments: