Translate

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Missed Weigh In Blogging Yesterday


Well, time got away from me...did some shopping, out to lunch...etc..etc... So while the weigh in did happen, it didn't get blogged until now... and the weigh in was....ta da... 191... I am so tickled. We started this on 02/23/08...that would be 3 weeks ago. I think 9 lbs. in 3 weeks is not too bad..


This Jell-O Sundae has been the life saver for my sweet tooth. I have given up sugar in my coffee and tea, but still needed something for those times when I just had to have something sweet. This is sugar free jell-o made by the box instructions...when it jells, it is mixed with cream cheese to whatever proportions I feel like that day... served in a bowl, add a few walnuts and top with whipped cream straight from the can...(not the lite stuff...I don't like it) Voila...sweet tooth taken care of.

The thing about this is that I can have it as many times a day as I want. When we first started, I had at least 3 bowls a day... as time has passed and the sweet tooth has lessened, it is now only about once a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's another idea for the sweet tooth--take plain nonfat yogurt and put frozen cherries & a packet of Splenda in it. Stir it all up and put in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. When you get it out, stir again and smoosh the cherries a little, and it's just like ice cream!! I get the cherries in the frozen food section (duh) around where the pie fillings are. Any other frozen fruit would work just as well, but I'm especially partial to cherries.