Translate

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Truth

Senator Paul Kanjorski in a town hall meeting discussing the Democrats policies in the fight to win back the Congress:

This is telling me that this video is no longer available...but if you go to YouTube and type in Senator Kanjorski it will take you to this video. But just in case it is removed... this is what he says...verbatim...



"I'll tell you my impression. We really in this last election, when I say we...the democrats, I think pushed it as far as we can to the end of the fleet, didn't say it, but we implied it. That if we won the Congressional elections, we could stop the war. Now anybody was a good student of Government would know that wasn't true. But you know, the temptation to want to win back the Congress, we sort of stretched the facts...and people ate it up."


- Representative Paul Kanjorski on August 28, 2007


No comments: