Translate

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crayola Cows...


My DH handed me an article that he copied from our online newspaper the other day. It seems that the Red River Museum has monthly Craft Days and of course I had to go.

This one was about using Crayolas to color and then heat set pictures on a fabric ... It is not a new thing to me since I have known about it since grade school, but most of the women in the class with me had never heard of it. I think it is a wonderful way to come up with personalized and unique quilts and pillows.... even designs on clothing. Once heat set, the colors do not fade and do not come out.


The class was warm and fun. The ladies were welcoming and gracious and I will be doing this again. ;o) As for the museum, it is well worth spending some time browsing their displays.

No comments: