One of the first projects done when my Harp loom arrived was to weave some of the green handspun that was in the stash basket. I didn't weave very much of it...about 18" x 24". It's been waiting in my workroom for me to get around to making this purse out of it... Well, today was the day.
A pattern wasn't used, but here is a site that will give you basic instructions for the way I did it..
It's been very warm today...sunshiny through the office windows. Had to close them to keep the heat out of the house. I don't know if it really is so, but it sure seems to be warmer today than it has been for the last couple of days.