Translate

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pansy Purse


One of the first projects done when my Harp loom arrived was to weave some of the green handspun that was in the stash basket. I didn't weave very much of it...about 18" x 24". It's been waiting in my workroom for me to get around to making this purse out of it... Well, today was the day.

A pattern wasn't used, but here is a site that will give you basic instructions for the way I did it..

It's been very warm today...sunshiny through the office windows. Had to close them to keep the heat out of the house. I don't know if it really is so, but it sure seems to be warmer today than it has been for the last couple of days.

1 comment:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

It is just beautiful! You certainly have a talent.
I wanted to thank you for popping by my blog. I'm sorry you experienced a tornado and for your loss. You are right though, our memories are what we can keep with us,and we need to continue making great ones. Have a great day Linda. I love visiting your blog to see your newest creation.
Smiles,
Pat