Translate

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Odds N Ends...




I bought these little chatzkies...the bird and the vase... at the reunion auction. I just wish I knew who brought them..! I will have to ask Uncle Bobby if he remembers.





We've been working in the shop. DH bought a router and yesterday made a perfect circle faceplate for a clock. He is thrilled! and me too, of course..lol Today will be the true test... oak. More on that later....







I decided to try my hand at pattern weaving.... just not in too big a way at first. This pocket weaving was just the right size and worked out fine. This kind of weaving is not nearly as hard as I thought. The next one will be on the rigid heddle loom and will probably be a wall hanging.

It's been raining a bit here in North Texas. A little cloudy today and cool. Hope it stays this way for a while.....

1 comment:

Cindy Jo said...

Thanks to you, I realized today the when I get my different types of looms, just starting, they don't have to stay plain wood. I love the flowers on yours.