Translate

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Body Powder

I find myself constantly running out of my favorite powder... sooo when I ran out last night, I whipped some up today. Here's how:

Into a ziploc bag, place :

  • 2 c. corn starch
  • 1/2 cup rice flower (optional, but makes it smoother)
  • 1 to 2 tbsp. of you favorite talc (for scent)
  • or
  • 1 to 2 drops of your favorite essential oil on a piece of cotton ball. (I used Melissa Essential Oil to give it a fresh, clean fragrance.)

Zip up the bag and gently shake (turning it upside down several times) and then let it set for 2 or 3 hours. Remove the scent puff (if you used the essential oil and cotton ball) and Voila' !! More of your favorite powder. If the powder clumps onto your powder puff, cut a piece of netting the exact size of the powder container, lay it on the powder and the puff will load evenly.

No comments: