Translate

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Sharon B.'s "Bags of Fun"

Hello. Since I am a newbie on the blogger block, I will apologize in advance for all the mistakes I will probably make...grin.
I have to credit the inspiration for beginning this blog to sharonb at inaminuteago.com . She is unaware that I have been lurking about her site for a couple of months and now find it an integral part of my early morning coffee ritual. With the advent of the "bags of fun challenge", I decided that if I didn't join in this now, I would kick myself later.
So here we go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome online! Looking forward to reading you and seeing the jeans bag at the end of Sharon's challenge!

arlee said...

Welcome to blogging--it can become quite addicting:D--and looking forward to the Bags of Fun participation!

Linda S. said...

Hi Sandra and Arlee,
I'm so sorry I have been so long answering your most welcome comments! You're right, Arlee, I am already addicted to this blogging thing!