Translate

Monday, April 17, 2006

Painting Today...


Today is exactly 2 weeks since surgery. I am feeling sooo much better, but still cannot lift, sweep, etc (and according to DH, cannot even carry my own breakfast tray... we eat breakfast in front of the computers, you see..grin) so today I will paint. This has become my favorite painting book. It has the easiest to follow instructions and tips for any beginning artist (or in my case..grin.. someone who just loves to dabble!) of any of the painting books that I have. It covers watercolor, oils, pastels and acrylics. This was a Christmas gift from our sons, so I'm not sure where they got it, but for anyone interested in learning to paint...this is the book and would be well worth the time spent finding it and the money spent.
The hardback book that I have is out of print according to Amazon.com, but they still have it in paperback here.

No comments: