Translate

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Beaded Wish 2



Well, I know I said the progress of this would be put on the Fabric Follies site, but WordPress is not wanting to upload my photos this morning, so I will put them here...
Yesterday, I marked off two squares on my fabric (the fabric is approx. 6" in square) and decided that if I wanted to embroider each square, it would be easier to work if the piece was left in the larger size, thus making 2 at a time. The leaves, tiny roses and the larger spider rose were made using silk embroidery ribbon. The French Knots, filler stitches and chain stitch border were done with DMC #8 pearl cotton thread.
This was very quick and easy to do and I will probably do the other square in something similar, but am leaning toward making the center flower a large white daisy. When that is finished, we'll be on to step 3...

No comments: