Translate

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Beaded Wish 3


I took some time this morning to work on my Beaded Wish. This one is for my daughter, so when I wrote the "Wish" (which is actually just telling how I feel), I wrote it to her. When I was deciding how I wanted it put together, I felt like a little batting in between the embroidery and the paper would look better, so that is what I did. I will whip stitch it loosely together and then use the beading to actually hold it tightly together. If it needs to be, I will then take the whip stitches out. The beading will be done using pearl beads.
(My batteries are so dead on my camera that it only lets me take one pic at a time, then close it and wait a minute for the battery to build before taking the next pic...ughhh As a result the color makes every thing look dingy.. sorry..)

1 comment:

CraftyOctopus said...

Hi, you do great work. Maybe you should sell your work on Etsy.Com. Its quite a good site..