Translate

Friday, April 07, 2006

Recuperating! & FPC Finished


Surgery is over, recuperation going well (thanks to DH who waits on me hand and foot... grin).
The Crocheted Heart and Basket FPC is completed. I think perhaps I am finally grasping that making FPC's and Art Journal Pages is not all about perfection. I keep seeing small things about this one that I could change, but that would modify the whole concept of what I was really trying to do... As a result, I am beginning to see that the goal is an ongoing practice of new things that can be tried, practiced and then liked or not liked.. perfection is seldom the issue when trying new things..
The patterns for the tiny crocheted heart and basket can be found here. The stitch guides for the ribbon and brazillian embroidery can be found here.
I think the yellow shine of the backing fabric is a little much, but on the other hand it, it looks pretty good with the purple... so will let this one go and move on to another to see if I can work out the colors a little better.

No comments: