Translate

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Christmas Wish List



I am putting this page up as a way of keeping track of what everyone tells me they want for Christmas...grin Not that DH or I have a problem with remembering, you understand..grin It's also a way to let everyone else know what to get for everyone else! So I will put this link on the sidebar and hopefully can keep it updated so you can look throughout the year. Let me know what you want so I can post it.... ok??

Me

One tube of paint (can be oil or acrylic) in any color you like. The colors most used are Titanium White, Burnt Umber, Burnt Sienna, Sap Green, Alizarin Crimson, Pthalo Blue. Any colors will work. One brush... any size.

Paula

I just got off the phone with Paula and she tells me she wants sewing notions this year... thimbles, needles, fabric (in bright colors and island prints.. like those old 1960's Hawiian shirts!), a folding cutting board to cut her fabric on... anything you can think of...

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks for dropping in to visit me at Patra's Place - glad to hear you like my linens. Blogging is such fun; I get enormous pleasure from sharing my collection with women around the world who appreciate the nice things in life. Your blog is so interesting and attractive! I also like pretty teapots and cups, but I don't have the room to store a lot, so I try not to accumulate them!