Translate

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Day 6 & Deb's Embroidered Scarves


Day 6: This morning seems to be better. Yesterday was one of those tougher days again when I really wanted to go smoke about every hour or so. Got a couple of really encouraging emails and comments that helped a lot... thanks again.
Don't you love these Dancing Veggie Sideboard scarves ? I can't remember who had a set like these, but someone in the family did. I think this patterns was used a lot in the 40's and 50's. Deb sent me these pics that she took of some scarves that were in a box of linens she bought at an auction.
Well, I went back to old format for my blog. Sometimes change is not as good as we think it will be..grin So now for the re-doing of all the links and things that need to go back in the sidebar!

No comments: