Translate

Monday, November 27, 2006

Wow...Time Has Flown





First... sorry about the long delay in posting... I guess my brain has taken a bit of a vacation.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was very quiet around here. The kids all had other plans, jobs, obligations..etc. So we went out to eat Thanksgiving Eve..grin... and enjoyed Thanksgiving Day with just the two of us at home.

While the sons worked on my laundry room door and the grandsons worked on Avernum 2, I painted eggs. All in all, I think I got about 5 finished. I started using darker backgrounds and I think they are better all around... but that's just my opinion...grin

Sometime during the day, DGS and I decided to finish the card weaving piece that I had "in my loom"..grin He tried several different turns and came up with a couple of nice patterns. We then cut it off and he took it home..grin I really think I need to build a loom...

No comments: