Translate

Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title

I was doing my usual blog reading this morning and ran across this over at Deb's Red Shoe Ramblings.. she had her Peculiar Aristocratic Title posted so I just had to do mine.. I can see my kids reading this, looking up the meaning to pertinacious and rolling on the floor laughing ... all the while shaking their heads and saying .. "YESSSS!"


My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Venerable Lady Linda the Pertinacious of Kesslington under Ox
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

To save them the trouble of actually having to look it up... here it is:

Main Entry: per·ti·na·cious

1. (a) : adhering resolutely to an opinion, purpose, or design

(b) : perversely persistent

2 : stubbornly unyielding or tenacious

1 comment:

Deb R said...

I would have had to look up "pertinacious" too, so I'm glad you listed the definition. That's a great word! I must work it into a sentence soon! :-)