Translate

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Break for Dues!



I'm still not in a good mood... but at least I don't find anyone else on my pc today.. It will probably have to go back to the shop, but it's usable at this point.


It's that time of year again, and DH has been busy as a bee working for several days to get the dues notices for his Vietnam Veteran LRRP organization written, printed, address labeled and return address labeled. It's taking over a thousand stamps.. they are all on... Now I have to break from working on my quilt to help with the folding and stuffing... I decided to do a simple rail fence as the first quilt. There won't be a lot of work done on it today, as there are several errands to run and then the stuffing of the notices and mailing... so maybe tomorrow will show a little more progress.

No comments: